Some pictures of what looks to be a T-Rex 250 nitro .... http://www.rcheli-news.de/neuheit-t-rex-250-nitro-gesichtet-so-klein-und-putzig/
This is not an Align heli and is in fact part of an elaborate hoax, the engine for the model was not powerful enough to fly it and the pictures were made up to look like pictures from Align's headquarters.
( 21 Votes )
( 2 Votes )
Today I built the flybarred T-Rex 550E and video'd the entire build process. I still have to edit the video but before that I have a T-Rex 700E to build.
I'll update the blog when the 700E is built and then we will go for a triple build video update: Synergy N5, T-Rex 550E and T-Rex 700E
( 1 Vote )
- 600N 3G Flybarless Conversion Video
- T-Rex 550E US Pricing
- Bert Kammerer smacking the Trex700E
- Align 3G flybarless - v1 interim review
- T-Rex 550E Production shots
- Align 700E Production Ready
- T-Rex 600 ESP Review Published
- Align launches new english based website
- T-Rex 550E First Videos!
- New 700E Videos
Page 1 of 4