The following is a review of the Heliup gorilla gear which consists of undercarriage legs, flybar paddles and tail blades. The undercarriage legs are the same "almost indestructible" undercarriage legs reviewed by TrexTuning several months ago.
The flybar paddles and tail blades are new items and I will concentrate on these in this review.
( 2 Votes )
The following is a review of the upgrade flybar hub from Align. This is a direct replacement for the stock plastic part. There were no instructions provided with this upgrade item. There was also no documentation indicating what improvements this part has to offer.
( 1 Vote )
The following is a review of the Align T-Rex 600 upgrade tail rotor hub. These are a direct replacement for the radial bearing blade grips and hub provided with the kit. There is no information provided with this upgrade as to what performance enhancement can be expected having fitted this item to your machine. However, with the new thrust races in this upgrade the tail should operate more smoothly. Additonally the grips are longer which will provide a larger tail rotor disc.
( 0 Votes )
- 600E metal blade grips
- 600E - most of the bling reviewed
- Century Swift - V2 Side Frames
- Century Swift - Third Bearing Block
- Century Swift CNC washout arms
- Century Swift CNC Motor Mount
- Century Swift CNC Horizontal Fin Clamp
- Century Swift CNC Swashplate
- Century Swift CNC Tie Bar
- Century Swift CNC Flybar Control Arms
Page 5 of 13